Tuesday, September 01, 2009

three valves

three valves
originally uploaded by billaday.

I started a web page for my new teaching job. This year, I'm teaching 4th and 5th grade music. I'll be teaching students how to play the trumpet, trombone, flute, clarinet, and saxophone.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again… one of the reasons I love the photo-a-day project is that I'm forced to take at least one photo every day. Aside from a few portraits for work, I hadn't taken any shots, and it was already 9pm. I decided to take 10 pictures. Before I knew it, 70 shots were on my memory card. As a result, I got this cool stock photo of a trumpet. I also got the idea to take one interesting shot of all the instruments I'm teaching. I'll put them on the web site and have them for other occasions. So, look forward to some more band instrument photos coming.

On a photo-a-day note, this is photo 265. That means I'm at T-minus: 100. In 100 days, I will have completed photo-a-day year 3.

Year 3, Day 265

No comments: